My husband calls them, “PIZZA BOMBS!!”
My daughter calls them, “PIZZA BALLS!!!”
Whatever you want to call it, it is
easy to make
easy to bake
easy to freeze
and most importantly,
It is easily THE BEST SNACK AT ANY PARTY!
I made this recipe using items that we normally already have in the fridge. (yay!)
I am sure most parents can relate to this, but most days, we are in a rush to get out of the house to go to a mommy + me class, playdate, etc. The truth is… Tenley is very used to eating in the car, as I am driving us to a class.
Currently, these pizza bombs are her favorite snack to eat!
She loves them so much that I have pre-made batches and froze them, so it is easy to pop in the oven anytime of the day.
Pair it with a side of marinara sauce, and you are all set!
Pizza Bombs Recipe
• 1 Bag of Brazi Bites Garlic Asiago*
• 2 cheese sticks of Mozzarella
• 9 pieces of Pepperoni
• 1 TBSP Butter (melted)
• 1/2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
• 2 cups of Marinara Sauce
• Flour to place on cutting board
*Brazi Bites are delicious! Click here to find them in your area. If you can’t find them in stores, you can substitute for biscuit dough or crescent dough.
• Preheat oven to 400°F
• Place some flour on the cutting board. This helps the dough not stick to the board.
• Take out your Brazi Bites and let it thaw for a bit. It is ready when you are able to mold them in your hand and roll it into a circle.
• You will take two Brazi Bites pieces and combine them into one bigger ball. This will leave you with 9 bigger Brazi Bites total (each bag comes with 18 pieces).
• Roll out each dough into a flat circle on the cutting board with flour on it.
• Then take about 1 teaspoon of marinara sauce and place it in the middle of the flat circle. (Depending if you are a fan of marinara sauce, feel free to add more or less!)
• Take out your pepperoni slices and place 1 in the middle of the flat circle, on top of the marinara sauce.
• Then take out your cheese stick mozzarella and cut them into your liking.
(ex: if you love cheese, cut about 1/2 – 1 inch of cheese.)
• Place the cheese in the middle, on top of the pepperoni and marinara sauce.
• Fold all sides of the flat circle, so the inside ingredients are covered.
• Take a fork and seal the border around the circle to ensure it’s sealed.
• Add your Italian Seasoning to the melted butter and mix well in a small bowl.
• Time to spread the butter mix on top of each pizza bomb.
• They are ready to go in the oven! Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
ALL DONE. TIME TO EAT!
• Use the leftover marinara sauce as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
This is always a winner at our house, because who doesn’t love pizza?!
And who doesn’t love easy finger food like these pizza bombs?!
We have tried this recipe with other flavors from Brazi Bites, such as the Cheddar & Parmesan and 3 Cheese Pizza. They all worked great! I highly recommend picking up Brazi Bites! Especially, if you have picky (and impatient) kids. These gluten-free traditional Brazilian snacks are easy to bake!
They can be easily eaten alone or compliment any meal.
↡ ↡ PIN IT ↡ ↡